[SACNews] SAC News July 2007 Issue

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:30:33 -0700

All,

The July issue of SACnews is here for your enjoyment.

In this issue:

1)      Gene Lucas remembers Long time SAC Member Wally Brown, who passed
away this past May.
2)      NASA's Space place talk about the plans for the "Mars rock Crusher'
3)      Recent Asteroid Jennipolakis presents the minutes from the May &
June Meetings
4)      Crater is this months target for member's observations as collected
and presented by AJ Crayon in Call For Observations.
5)      I talk about members responsibilities to let the Club leadership
know what's on their mind.
6)      This month's trivia question is the 2nd of 3 about the Mercury Seven
Astronauts. I was Inspired to do this by the recent passing of Wally
Schirra.
7)      In honor of the work Wally Brown did for the club, I've reprinted an
article of his about the Messier Marathon from the April 1981 Issue of
SACnews

Here are the links:

PDF File:

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2007/SACJul2007news.pdf