[sac-forum] Re: sac-forum Digest V4 #74

  • From: "KLW" <winks147@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:10:11 -0700

Frankly, Steve, after reading Jeff's diatribe and your juvenile response
below, I think you both are out of line and acting like a couple of spoiled
children.  Grow up.  If you just shut up and ignored Jeff's foolish
outburst, this might have had a chance of just dying down and going away.
Shame on both of you.  I have respect for neither of you.
Kevin Wenker