[sac-forum] Re: [sac-announce] ATM meeting cancelled for this month....

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx, sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:52:47 +0000

Figures.  I just completed my 3rd quarter in school and was planning to
attend.  Maybe, folks could come out here for some glass pushing, or
binocular chair tips or grinding machine assembly, or check out the
observatory.  Or not.  I'm free after 4 pm at any rate.  Drop a line if
intersted.  Or not.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman