[sac-forum] Website calendar program

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:56:54 -0700

OK, now I think I know what we've got going on with the website calendar.
Our site was using PHP version 4.x and that is no longer supported. So, I
upgraded us to the current version (5.3). All well and good. Even fine and
dandy.
Now, it seems, our calendar application contains old code (generating the
'deprecated' errors). Not so good… or dandy.

The solution is going to be switching to a new calendar. Not a big problem -
except we will lose everything contained in the current one and someone (our
calendar admin) will have to re-populate the new one.

Peter