[sac-forum] Re: Website calendar

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:10:37 -0700

OK, for some reason my posts are not getting through. I've got access to the
new calendar (Thanks Peter) and will begin work on next year's calendar next
week.

Jack Jones, Please resubmit to me any pending public & school events.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org
Thunderbird Amatuer Radio Club