[sac-forum] Ursa Major - Call for Observations

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 19:59:48 -0700

If anyone has observations from Canis Major for the July issue of the
newsletter please get them in to me in the next week or so.  Let's not
wait to long and run chance of forgetting.

Since we have had two great weekends of observing I know that some of
you have many observations to fill the column.  I've already started the
column with results from Rick Rotramel and Charles Whiting.  But that
isn't enough and more is needed.  So if you haven't sent something in
for some time, then now is the time!

Looking forward and waiting.

aj