[sac-forum] Two Radian Eyepieces For Sale

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:40:17 -0700

Howdy all;

I am selling two Radian Eyepieces, a 10mm and a 14mm.  They are in excellent
condition, with boxes and plastic covers for both ends.

The price is $160 each, or both for 300 dollars.  These eyepieces are 240
dollars new, plus tax and shipping, so I believe this to be a very
reasonable price.

I will be at the SAC meeting a week from today, on Aug. 19 at the
planetarium.  I will bring the eyepieces if you would like to look before
you buy.  I would prefer cash.

If someone is honestly interested, please answer this email privately.

Thanks;

Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx