[sac-forum] SAC at Lowell Observatory

  • From: Michael Collins <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:57:32 -0700

  As you're likely aware if you were at the March meeting or read the
newsletter, the club has approved a contribution of $1000 to Lowell
Observatory's Restore the Clark fund. Rather than simply putting a check
in the mail (and because I'm generally on the lookout for excuses to get
out of the heat for a day, and Lowell is a great destination), I thought
it would be appropriate to deliver the contribution in person.
My wife Lucy and I will be driving to Flagstaff on the morning of May
3rd, arriving in time to meet with some people from Lowell for lunch.
Since the contribution is from the club, any interested member is
welcome to accompany us. I need to provide Samantha Christensen at
Lowell an approximate head count, so if you can join us, please let me
know either in reply to this message or at the upcoming club meeting.

  See you Friday,
                                -- Mike --
--
Michael Collins