[sac-forum] Re: SAC School Star Party at Arrowhead Elementary Thursday May 3

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 21:24:19 -0700

Mission Complete!

Bob Christ and I had students, moms, dads, grandparents, teachers and the
PTA lined up to view the Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn. While there were high
clouds, both Bob and I are veterans of "sucker hole" challenge observing
events so we made sure there was plenty of "wow" available at the eyepiece.
We were also rewarded with very nice goodie bags full of candy bars and
skittles (yum!).  Hope to see more folks out there next year!

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray