[sac-forum] Re: RASC Observer's Handbooks

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:06:43 -0700

When I posed the question, as to how many would like one, a couple of meetings ago I got a total of two hands raised. I have already placed the order for 36 copies and I have 33 names on the list. I already have another commitment on SAC Christmas party night, so will be unable to attend. If I have any surplus copies, I will bring them to the January meeting.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Dickson" <treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>