[sac-forum] Observing/Imaging this weekend?

  • From: Gray Olson <golson17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:20:12 -0700

Hello all,
Is anyone planning on making a trip to observe/image this weekend? I’m going to
be going probably Friday night to Saturday morning to do some imaging with my
dad and I figure I might as well see if there’s anyone else going up to meet up
with. I was thinking of going to Alamo Lake but if there’s going to be someone
at Antennas or one of the other sites I might go there instead.

Thanks,
Gray