[sac-forum] Meade 12" SCT

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:25:02 -0700

Forwarding this on... if interested please contact the seller directly (off-list):

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me out. I am moving to China and as much as I hate it I can not take my scope with me. I have a Meade 12" go to telescope with a solar filter, orion superwide 22mm and some eye piece filters and of course everything that the scope came with. I need to sell it. I am leaving in Feb. Do you know anyone that might be interested. I was thinking $2,500 would be fair that is less the 50% of what I paid for it with accessories.

Please let me know if you know anyone who would be interested. If I were in Michigan this would be a little easier for me but I am not. I recently moved to az about 2 years ago and don't know anyone that would be interested in this at all.

I see you are the webmaster if you have an email database you can push this email through it would be greatly appreciated and I am sure there some people that would love to take advantage of getting a scope and not have to pay 5 to 6k for it

Thanks so much

My name is James Edwards and I can be reached at 480-797-3061