[sac-forum] Re: Looking for a 60mm f15 objective

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:30:10 -0700

Well, it is the concave side of one element - and they are chips.  I had
nothing to lose and had it apart. It's the leading (front-side) element
which, I thought was the crown portion.  The set is air-spaced.  They
were isolated by a thin "gasket" running between them at the perimeter.

And I said old, but not quite that old.  (60's vintage Sears Discoverer
6333-A).

Darrell