[sac-forum] Re: Local Source for Kydex?

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:38:44 -0700

What's wrong with that one?

Dave Kriege prob won't acknowledge his error but may SELL you a large piece of Kydex. I bought a 15"x30" piece from him for my 20" and sold what I didn't use on Cloudy Nights and got most of my money back.

Sorry I don't know a local source, but here is Dave's answer email from June last year:

I have Kydek.  It's $10 plus $10
shipping.
To order please send a check for $20 plus a copy of this email to:
OBSESSION TELESCOPES
PO BOX 804
LAKE MILLS, WI 53551

Sincerely,