[sac-forum] Last Call for Sketches: PISCES

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:20:22 -0400

Hi SAC Observers,

I have only some from Tom P. and yours truly that were sketched at the
AASP, so if you have any sketches for the Pisces objects below, please
send me yours!

Rick R.

SAC

***

Sketches submitted by SAC observers of the objects contained in the
current Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the November 2011 issue of
Saguaro Skies:

Pisces:

Asterism: Circlet of Pisces, NGC 7541, NGC 467, NGC 470, NGC 474, NGC
524, NGC 718, & NGC 741

For charts and forms see:
http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/CFO/CFO%20Oct%202011.pdf

I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above
that they are proud of and want to have them published in the
newsletter, to a jpg file and email to me off-list at my email address
above. I will compile them for presentation in the November 2011 edition
of Saguaro Skies.

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.

SAC