[sac-forum] Last Call for Sketches: HERCULES

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:24:05 -0400

Hi SAC Observers,

I think the newsletter editor will be proclaiming a deadline anytime now. And
yes, you can sketch an asterism! Use that low power eyepiece...or binos.

Thanks,

Rick R.

SAC

Sketches submitted by SAC observers of the objects contained in the current:
Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the August 2011 issue of Saguaro
Skies:

Hercules:

An asterism called Zig Zag found at RA 16h 18.0' Dec +13° 00', NGC6166,
NGC6181, an asterism DoDz 9, located at RA 18h 08.8m Dec +31° 32', an asterism
Webb's Wreath found at RA 18h 02.3m Dec +26° 18', and planetary nebula PK 51+
9.1 at RA 18h 49.8' Dec +20deg 50'.

I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above that they
are proud of and want to have them published in the newsletter, to a jpg file
and email to me off-list at my email address above. I will compile them for
presentation in the August 2011 edition of Saguaro Skies.

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.

SAC