[sac-forum] HELP PLEASE--Celestron-Nexstar for sale.

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC ONLINE" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:27:59 -0700

Hi SAC and EVAC,
I received this message today, details in ---Original Message--- below.  Please
if you are interested in buying this telescope, contact the seller directly
offlist --Kathryn Kirkpatrick-- @ 480 474-9886 or bartko116@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Kathryn,

Sorry to learn of your plight.
Along with this reply to you, I have forwarded your message to East Valley
Astronomy Club and Saguaro Astronomy Club.  Hopefully some lucky astronomer
will be calling you soon--as this seems like a good deal.

If you haven't sold it in a week or two, write back and I'll tell you about the
local Craig's List where you can post an ad on line; and also Astromart where
you can post astronomy related equipment for sale.

Good luck to you and if you ever want to look to pursuing amateur astronomy,
The East Valley Astronomy Club http://www.eastvalleyastronomy.org/ meets at the
Southeast Regional Library in Gilbert on the 3rd Fridays of the month at 7:30
p.m., and Saguaro Astronomy Club http://www.saguaroastro.org/  meets on a
Friday close to the full moon at 7:30 at Grand Canyon University on Camelback &
35th Ave in Phoenix.

Kind regards,
Jennifer Polakis, VP
Saguaro Astronomy Club