[sac-forum] Grand Canyon Star Party (South Rim)

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:47:55 -0700

Monday, I asked if anyone from SAC was going to the Grand Canyon Star Party
(South Rim) this year, but have had no responses yet. The Board has been
asked to make a decision regarding some support issues for this party and we
need to know if we will have representatives there or not. So, if you are
going, please reply to either me or A J Crayon off list.

My email:            rharshaw2@xxxxxxx

AJ's email:           acrayon@xxxxxxx

Thank  you!

Dick Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

"A scientist will never show any kindness for a theory which he did not
start himself."

                      -- Mark Twain, 1835-1910
(Note:  Twain was born during the appearance of Halley's Comet in 1835, and
died when it reappeared in 1910)