[sac-forum] Re: Fw: Loss of one of your former members

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:31:40 -0700

All,

I met Wally at my first ever SAC star party in 1982 which was a Messier
Marathon at the first Dugas Rd. site, which had a very muddy road
leading up to it which I drove on very carefully with my VW.

I remember him showing people objects in his C8 and I wondered over
there and he showed me PN NGC2392, The Eskimo Nebula, or Clown Nebula in
Gemini. It was the first object I observed that showed bright green in
color. He was very polite and described what I was seeing. A memorable
experience.

Rick R.
SAC

> Dear SAC,
> I am sorry to inform you that Wally Brown--a former member of SAC and
Deep