[sac-forum] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow Weather and CKC Forecast

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:18:33 -0700

Jim,

Looking at the satellite loop for the previous twelve
hours<http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_vis.php?image=enh&inv=0&t=l12&region=sw>it
appears that it was a night I would have enjoyed being SE of
Flagstaff.
Weather forecast for the weekend isn't perfect, but it appears to be
useable.  This weekend and next are probably the last chance to get up North
before it gets good and cold.  Possible that there will be clouds but it
will have to get really cloudy before it becomes less transparent than my
living room ceiling - so I'm headed North.  Hope to see everyone up there.

Mike