[sac-forum] Re: FW: RE: next star party date

  • From: debbie roth <debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:05:43 -0700

Thanks for passing on the letter.  I will be there.  Emailed Amanda, maybe she
will come also.  She had fun and now wants to go to meetings.  I have been to
the Peoria Elem fun night before.  They sell tickets to do different things.
Because this is a fundraiser, they may charge tickets for people to look thru
our scopes as a group, I am guessing.  There is a certain place that people buy
the tickets and then they give the tickets to each event going on.  In the past
a guy from another club I belonged to, The Antique Tractor Club, was giving
hayrides.  Not sure if the club was asked or he had a grandchild there.

> From: rharshaw2@xxxxxxx
> To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-forum] FW: RE: next star party date
> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:47:46 -0700
>
> Following is a great note from a teacher at the school several of us (Rick
> T, Debbie R. and Amanda her niece, Jeff H. and myself) did a star party for
> 5th-6th graders.
>
> Note his request for April 22. How many of you would be willing to help out
> that night? (It's my birthday-- I may be preoccupied with the family.)
>

> Richard Harshaw
> Cave Creek, Arizona

inbox.