[sac-forum] Re: Digital Cameras. Warning: Off Topic

  • From: "Mike Loftus" <mikeloftus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:43:45 -0700

No problem with estores, however, we must be careful to protect the
businesses in our
community and their ability to provide useful information relative to our
purchases.  I
am willing to pay something for assistance, but at the same time avoid the
unnecessary
overpayment to overpriced retail stores.  We all still need to shop retail
or we might be
reduced to only the few hot items that sell all the time and eliminate our
overall selection
for when we have a need for that special something.  As Americans, we love
selection, but we
want it cheap, now be just need to balance them.

P.S. I bought my digital camera on-line, but they attempt to make their
profits on the 'extras'
memory, cases, etc...

2-cents