[sac-forum] Re: Couple oddball questions...

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:23:13 -0700

Yes, the prices seem to be coming down to reality on the binoviewers, which makes it feasible to try them out. I would be confident that the William Optics unit is of decent quality, as all of their other products seem to be.

Gene
(17250)
David Hofland wrote:
Thanks Gene for the addtional input. I was looking at William Optics' new $199 bino viewer that includes a pair of eyepieces with it (22mm I think). I read a review that said it was a dandy. http://www.universetoday.com/2008/09/13/william-optics-binoviewers-a-class-act/
David Hofland
Director, Student Services
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Jacksonville State University