[sac-forum] Re: Christmas Party info?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:13:07 -0700

I have a map in Jpg form I can send if anyone wants. E-mail me off list.
Unfortunately It won't be in the NL for several reasons:

1) Timing, The Dec issue won't be out in time to give everyone enough
notice, especially those who get the printed copies (I did send a flyer with
the map top tho who get the printed copy)
2) Space: one of the great joys of editing a newsletter is trying to squeeze
material in. Decembers issue is full, Just need to finish formatting Etc.

Anyway Steve Your in the ball park but turning the wrong way:

Take Glendale top 67th Ave and then:
Mile    Instruction                                     For
0.0     Left on N 67th Ave (South)                      0.3 mi
0.3     Turn RIGHT (West) onto W Ocotillo Rd            0.2 mi
0.5     Turn LEFT (South) onto N 69th Ave               0.1 mi
0.7     Turn RIGHT (West) onto W Sierra Vista Dr        174 yds
0.8     Arrive 6955 W Sierra Vista Dr, Glendale, AZ 85303

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona