[sac-forum] Re: Call for Presentations: August 28 Meeting

  • From: Paul Lind <pulind@xxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

Tom,

I want to be sure that I'm on the list to give a 10 minute talk on the 23th.
It's finished, and it's titled: "Is it real or is it Photoshop".

Paul

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 20:44:33 -0400
From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: August 28 Meeting: All Member Presentations

The speaker for the next SAC meeting will be all of us. This is my
solicitation for member presentations, especially by those who do not present
often. The only "rules' are that they should be limited to 10 minutes, and
they should have something to do with astronomy. The presentations do not
have to be PowerPoint files with images, although they are welcome as well.
If you've been working on a telescope, or an observing project, let us know
about it.

Please let Michael and/or me know if you are interested in doing a short talk.

Tom