[sac-forum] Book offer

  • From: "EVAC_Prez" <evac_prez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:28:47 -0700

Greetings,
In anticipation of the speaker for EVAC's September meeting - Dr. Fulvio Melia
of UA - we are placing an order for his book entitled 'The Black Hole at the
Center of Our Galaxy'.

The publisher's price for this book is $29.95, and is the price you would pay
at a brick-and-mortar store as well. Online sources are quite a bit less, plus
shipping.

I will be placing a quantity order with the publisher (Princeton University
Press) on Friday, August 15. We are making it available to members for $20 per
copy.

For anyone in SAC who may be interested in obtaining a copy, you are more than
welcome to add your name to the list and obtain a copy for $20. You can pick up
your copy at the EVAC meeting on September 10 (and get it signed), or I can
bring it to the SAC meeting on September 12.

If interested let me know (off-list) prior to August 15.

My email address is:  evac_prez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep looking up,

Peter Argenziano
President