[sac-forum] Re: Announcement and the Moistons

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:56:39 -0700

Is this the part where I fess up to the fact that my CGE-1100 is shipping at
the end of next week???? I thought if I hid it in my room and just showed up
with it nothing would happen. I guess 19 total inches of new aperture within
the club was more than the Moistons could over look. I'll run down to the
store, buy a 2" 10000X refractor from the toy department, bring it back and
burn it as a sacrifice and see if it appeases their wrath....

Jimmy Ray