[sac-board] subscription

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:07:38 -0700

Help!
I have been trying for days to change my subscription to this list. I need to
change the email
address that is subscribed. I follow the procedure outlined on SAC's website. I
reply to the
subscribe/unsubscribe emails - this results in the following:

>> appunsub sac-board pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   42DA9BD8:4F86.1:fnpobneq
>> // eoj
Invalid number of parameters.

I have even tried sending a separate email... same result.

I have encountered this with every SAC list and also with AZ-Observing (all of
which are hosted by
FreeLists) I was able to subscribe the new email to AZ-Observing, but it won't
let me unsubscribe
the old one.

I need to change from 'pargenz_at_earthlink_dot_net' to 'pargenz_at_cox_dot_net'

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter