[sac-board] Re: [sac-announce] Board meeting before the June meeting

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAC Announce <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:56:09 -0700

Ok, so can we all agree on Friday June 13th at GCC at 6:00 PM?  Anyone heard
from Jack, Peter or Charlie?  Steve DodderPresident, Saguaro Astronomy
ClubDirector, Stone Haven Observatory fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman> From: m24@xxxxxxx> To:
sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx; sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [sac-board] Re: [sac-announce] Board meeting
before the June meeting> Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 01:16:08 -0700> > I'd rather
keep it at the college on the meeting date. 6pm is ok with me.> Jennifer> -----
Original Message ----- > From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>> To:
<fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "SAC > Announce"
<sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "SAC Forum" > <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:40 PM> Subject: [sac-board] Re: [sac-announce] Board
meeting before the June > meeting> > > Steve, I'm on board for the board
meeting. Sounds like we should meet> before the general meeting. Here is a list
of days I won't be available -> June 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8.> > AJ Crayon> Phoenix,
AZ> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Steve D." <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "SAC Announce">
<sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:26 PM> Subject: [sac-announce] Board meeting before
the June meeting> > > Hi All,> I'd like to call a major SAC Board meeting
before the June meeting to> discuss the re-engineering of the SAC web site, and
the addition of a Public> Outreach information repository, as well as drum up
support and help for> Jack Jones in the Public outreach subcommittee.> If this
meeting could take place in the weeks before the June 13th SAC> meeting, I'd
appreciate it. We'd need to find someplace more or less> centrally located to
meet. If we can't work that out, I'll call the meeting> for June 13th, at Grand
Canyon College at 6:00PM SHARP. We'll have a lot to> talk about, promptness is
essential.> If you know of someone with ideas or resources that is not included
on> this list, please invite them and encourage their attendance.> Thanks.> >
Steve Dodder> President, Saguaro Astronomy Club> Director, Stone Haven
Observatory> fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx> http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman>
e-mail and IM count. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.>
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ MakeCount> > >

Change the world with e-mail. Join the i?m Initiative from Microsoft.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld