[sac-board] Re: When is the November SAC Meeting?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:40:40 -0700

Should probably get a Hold of Mike, since he has booked the speaker for the
meeting. I'd imagine that would be the definitive date.
Hoping it's NOT the 16th. I can't make it that night and am really
interested in the Speakers topic.

Now Speaking of the calendar, I've started to update the calendar for 2013.
The meeting dates for the general meeting & ATM/Imaging group are now on the
Calendar.

Will get to the Star parties next week after tech week.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org
Thunderbird Amatuer Radio Club