[sac-board] Re: This Friday's Meeting.....

  • From: <Jennifer.T.Polakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:28:12 -0500

I'll gather up a plan for anyone who wants to meet at the Friday's at =
Bank One prior to the meeting for a dinner as usual. =20

Robert McCall can't make the dinner so maybe we can merge an impromptu =
board meeting in with the dinner--we can decide how to proceed from =
there. I'm only hoping to get a vote from SAC members as to =
incorporating or not, and a vote with regard to the amendment to =
constitution to make these star party waivers. If we could decide on a =
succint presentation for the vote, we'll have a few minutes of regular =
SAC Business at the meeting to make the vote and to ensure Al is =
accumulating enough funds for his AP refractor, etc.

Scoe,
Let me know what you need for your show and tell--I think that would be =
really wonderful.

Jenn, VP
work phone # 602 378-2496 (after 11)
home 480 967-1658