[sac-board] Re: This Friday' SAC Meeting

  • From: "Frank Martin" <fmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:54:24 -0700

Just wanted to touch bases with everyone.  I will be on vacation and will
not be able to make it to the meeting. (Save some good stuff for me.)  Hope
to make it to the next one. It would be good to see everyone again.  Saw a
few of you at RTMC (Steve, Tom, Chris).

I bought the new Paramount ME mount and will need to sell my Mountain
Instruments 250 GOTO mount and ATS pier.  It has only been used a few times,
but is not quite big enough to carry my RC12.5, CCD, and all accessories,
which tip the scales at around 70 pounds.  The mount will handle up to 50
pounds well.  I thought I would give this group first chance at it before I
post it on ASTROMART.  If anyone is interested please give me a call and we
can discuss.  My cell phone number is 602-617-2303.

You can check out the mount on Mountain Instruments Web site at
http://www.mountaininstruments.com/

Thanks,
Frank Martin
602-617-2303