[sac-board] Show and tell for Nov. SAC meeting

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:05:10 -0700

Howdy board;

I know that David has some shots of his tour of the Large Binocular
Telescope on Mt. Graham for next time and I want to see them too.

So, first of all, my question to David is:  how many images are you
considering showing and about how much time will it take?  Dave; just hit

Second, I will go get my shots taken from Hovatter Road this weekend and I
will let you know how many of those I would like to show.  Also, just a
quick last minute discussion of the fact that the Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze
is New Moon weekend.

Mr. President, do you have any other show and tell planned?  If David's
presentation is going to take 20 minutes or so, I can just show these shots
at the Holiday Party.  If Tom will bring the projector, I have a small
screen that we can use.

I will need some time during an extended break, because I am hoping to have
some books to sign for the club members.  My editor says they will be here.

We can make it work;

Steve Coe