[sac-board] Re: Schwaar Collection

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 17:26:49 -0700

The most important piece is the binocular telescope. That and the two 14"
mirror blanks aren't listed because they are Club assets and not part of the
collection for sale. That was brought up by me at the last board meeting and
again at the inventory and consensus at both was that they were club assets
we needed to keep in the Club and weren't part of the sale and auction of
the Schwaar stuff we were going to inventory and price.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Coordinator