[sac-board] Re: SAC's 25th Anniversary

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 07:10:31 -0700

On Mon, 6 May 2002 05:13:20 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> We've had two board meetings this, and so far we haven't discussed what to
> do about this being the 25th year of the existence of SAC (this isn't a
> complaint, I've been just as bad as everyone else amount remember this).
> If want to do something this summer, we really need to get things moving.

I must be up WAY too early.  :-)  Let's try this paragraph again:

We've had two board meetings this year, and so far we haven't discussed
what to do about this being the 25th year of the existence of SAC (this
isn't a complaint, I've been just as bad as everyone else about
remembering this).  If we want to do something this summer, we really need
to get things moving.