[sac-board] SAC Secretary

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:58:00 -0700

Is it my over-active imagination, or wasn't Susan Pritchard elected
secretary at the November club meeting?  I can't find any minutes from
that meeting and neither the newsletter nor the Contacts page on the web
site reflect her position.

Just a few minutes ago I added her to this maining list.  Which is
probably why she missed the January board meeting...

Susan, if being subscribed to this list is in error, please let me know
and I'll unsubscribe you (assuming I have your correct E-mail address).