[sac-board] Re: Porta Potty Problem

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:30:30 -0700

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:22:30 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> I knew there was a problem I wanted to mention.  When the guy who delivered
> the portajohn at Sentinel was there, he said that we had not paid for the
> use of their services from last year.  I wondered why they had taken all
> this time to say something, but the kid who delivered the potty was just the
> delivery boy, so I didn't take it up with him.
>
> Anyway, Paul, can you determine if we wrote a check to the company and if so
> was it cashed.  I have the paperwork out in the car and I will provide that
> at the party on Saturday.  I think it is "M and M Services" something like
> that.  Jack, do you remember if we paid the bill for last years portajohn?

They did not send an invoice, so the payment for Spring ended up
forgotten.  I gave Jack a check for the balance of Spring's event and for
November's a week ago.  As far as I know the check is in the mail.

It couldn't hurt for Jack to call them a week or two after he mails the
checks, to confirm their arrival.