[sac-board] Re: Parking access for Friday

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:06:04 -0700

A closer look at the map in Gene's first link shows it to be VERY old-it still
shows the parking lot just to the north of Fleming Hall.  It's just not there
any more.
  The newer, interactive map shows things as they should be after construction
is done.  I'm not too sure that's where they are now.  I'm going in from 33rd
Ave, next to the storage place, parking in the lot east of Building 35 and
walking to Fleming, just like the last couple meetings.

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com