[sac-board] Non-member advertising?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 07:52:57 -0700

I got an email on the prez link from our website from a guy in the south
valley. He claims he has been meaning to attend a meeting but has been busy.
He wants to sell a C-11 and accessories and wanted to know if he could
advertise with us.

My first reaction was "Why not, someone may want a C-11." But then I got to
thinking-he is not a member and keeps putting it off. Maybe I should  just
tell him that advertising on the SAC list is for members only and refer him
to Astromart or CraigsList? Whaddyathink?

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ

Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes.

                                             Henry Kaiser