[sac-board] GCSP

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:16:05 -0700

The bite for the luncheon was only $203.86, pretty close to my prediction of
$200. Change the budget for next year. No complaints, no one sent away
hungry, and hardly any leftover waste. Bottomless salad bowl supplied by
Valerie Goff & Co. and all brought their own drinks. Pizzas supplied by We
Cook Pizza of Tusayan. Very good cooks too I'd say. Plates, utensils,
napkins, red pepper and parmesan included. I counted 44 participants. SAC
was complimented and appreciated greatly and there was some reciprocation
(Copycats? Imitators?) in that we were treated to an Ice Cream Social one
afternoon and a Mostaccioli Party another day, along with the usual Ranger
potluck and Turkey Roast the final Saturday.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Co-coordinator