[sac-board] Re: Curt Taylor

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:22:42 -0700

Bob,

Thanks so very much for relaying that. It is very sad news. Curt was a great
amateur astronomer and observer. Will you or someone please announce on
sac-list and az-observing when you get the details on the services?

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Coordinator