[sac-board] Re: Cherry Rd vs Flat Iron

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:12:21 -0700

> OK.  But what do we publish for the half of the club that's not on the
> mailing lists.

Paul,

My guess is that the ones who aren't on the lists have a way to keep in the
loop.  But I have to agree that if it's published, then we should at least
make sure that someone's going to be there.....
Maybe we should give both possiblities with the approximate dates of use and
remind any new members to call some of the club's phone numbers that are on
the front of the newletter for confirmation.....

Thad