[sac-board] Re: Board topics....

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:07:23 -0700

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:58:51 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> This next meeting is our board meeting, and I'm looking for topics with
> the approximate
> times you'll need to discuss them.  Please contact me with the details.....

I contacted Nameplate Distribution the morning we changed the signatures
on the bank accounts about changes to our name badges.  I hope the info
was sent to Al, because I got nothing in response.

Basically the magnetic clasp was $2 more, but they could do a color (and I
guess b/w) name badge with the new printing method and it could be less.
I was looking into fixing the lost center of the A.  It would otherwise
require the creation of a new mold.

FYI - I was contacted about the address chnage on SAC's bank accounts.
They had the new address, but not the zip code.  Fortunately, I knew Al's
zip code was one digit different from mine.  Perhaps the phone number
should be corrected too.  :-)