[sac-board] Re: Board meeting before the June meeting

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:13:34 -0700

Having a board meeting at 6 on meeting day in June is OK by me. I will
do my best to get there by that time, but I am usually not in Phoenix at
or near the end of the work day. I'll try to arrange for that to be the
case.
I would assume that the new website will be an item of discussion, so
should I send board members a link to its location on my server a week
or so prior so that folks can have a look see?
I'm not opposed to doing that and it may help the discussion, although
(in my opinion) the discussion is really about content, not
presentation. I am admittedly biased, but I think it's one of the best
looking astro websites in the universe!  ;-)

Peter