(no subject)

  • From: "mukul jain" <mjain109@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Apr 2004 09:12:13 -0000

Hi,
I am facing an issue launching AICC content created using Macromedia Flash from
Saba. I have hosted the content on IIS and when I launch it from within Saba, I
keep getting a window that says "error=0 version =2.0" with every event(like
clicking to navigate to the next page).I figured out that its the error code
and the AICC version that is being shown. Any explanation as to why this is
happening and what can be done to stop this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
mike
This email was sent to you from the "Saba LMS Developers" list.
with the subject "unsubscribe".