[ryerson_index] Re: Late of or not attachment

  • From: Lindsay Graham <LDGraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:18:16 +1100

But surely, Dawn, the notice was indexable and it was therefore pretty clear that it was not a Thank You notice. But you are right to query it, because Judith did not state absolutely what sort of notice it was -- shows, as John Graham has said several times, how important it is to provide *full *details when asking a question.

But it also shows how useful it can be to ask the question -- based on the notice, I automatically assumed, as Judith did initially, that the deceased had lived in New Horizons for the last 5 years. Just how careful we need to be!!

Lindsay Graham

On 16/3/17 16:06, Dawn Montgomery wrote:

I’d agree with Maggie, Judith, UNLESS the notice was listed as a death or funeral notice, or bereavement.

If it was just listed as a ‘Thank You’ notice then it’s not conclusive that she’s deceased.

Dawn M