[ryerson_index] Re: Do we index pets

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:35:52 +1000

Diana,

When we can be certain the notice is for a pet, then we don't index it.

I agree this one falls into the "certain pet" category - but if we didn't have the birth details then I'd have to say there is nothing else to indicate a pet.

If anyone ever has any doubts that a notice might be a pet rather than a human, then post it to the list for other eyes to see. If there is still doubt, then we have to index it - "certainty" needs to be rock solid before we can omit a notice.

John

I think this is for a dog! I guess I don't index this one.

ALMOND "Trooper"
Of Bomaderry
August 2004 to
21st February 2017