[rurallife] Re: Spring is in the air!

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:30:11 -0400 (EDT)

After storms and damage to trees that is a really good story to start the
summer. I remember when we used to have bug hunts and pond dipping for
children we had to import the ingredients.  Trevor and I were only talking
about
what we should do with the egg incubator in the hand tool building the other
day, as it is not really a hand tool - so maybe it might come in useful!

Alexa</HTML>
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator