[rurallife] Re: Rustic Sunday

  • From: bernardo <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:36:49 +0200 (CEST)

HI Chris
I trust that Rustic Sunday went very well. In a way I am sorry that we were not
there but my arthritis in my knees would have made life very difficult to be
there and help.
I am sure that Rod and the team did a magnificent job.

By the way there is no message or attachments to your Email.
I have an Apple computer and often attachments do not get through.

Any news about the entrance sign. I spoke to John about this when he visited/
Best regards

Bernard

Message Received: Jul 27 2014, 10:18 PM
From: "Chris Shepheard"
To: "rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [rurallife] Rustic Sunday

Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator