[runnertech] Are you building Oracle enabled Web Applications?

  • From: "Kevin Runner" <krunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <runnertech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:42:14 -0400

Are you building Oracle enabled Web Applications?

Slash Your Development Time With Orbit - a pure Oracle Web Application
Development Suite

What could you accomplish if you could:
  a.. Cut your web application development time in half
  b.. Have budget money left over after a project
  c.. Easily maintain your web applications with minimal skill sets
  d.. Eliminate lengthy product learning curves
  e.. Manage and Develop your web applications from home, with only a
browser

Strong statements for a strong product!   But with Orbit, we have the track
record to prove it.  We've helped companies build web applications in a
matter of weeks where it would have taken months using a more traditional
method.

Launch your web sites in Orbit, and build web enabled Oracle applications
with the skills you have today!

Runner Technologies will be exhibiting at the IOUG-A Live! 2001 in Orlando,
FL April 30 ? May 2.
Stop by our Vendor Presentation at IOUG-A on Tuesday, April 1, 12:30p -
1:15p EST for a detailed look at Orbit.

-OR- Check out the LIVE Demos of Orbit running on our web site.
Sign up for the free on-line Web Seminars

Runner Technologies, Inc.
www.RunnerTechnologies.com